Why are Compost Toilets ideal for RVs?
- Eco-Friendly: Composting toilets eliminate the need for chemicals and water, thus conserving fresh water in RV tanks.
- No Black Tanks: Unlike traditional toilets, composting toilets do not require black tanks, as waste is contained in a solids bin and a separate liquids bottle. With our External liquids drain away kit you can plumb your #1s into black or gray tanks.
- Odor-Free: The separation of liquid and solid waste stops the formation of sewage.
- Space Saving: Composting toilets, like the Cuddy and Cuddy Lite, save space by eliminating the need for a black tank and being more compact than traditional toilets.
- Off-Grid Friendly: Requiring minimal power and no water, composting toilets are ideal for off-grid RV use, eliminating the need for dump stations.
Cuddy's sleek design and compact footprint not only look good in your home on wheels, but save you space in your RV or motorhome.